Learn About The different types of Life Insurance
Term Life Insurance
* Guaranteed coverage
* Renewable at much higher rates
* Provides Death Benefit but doesn't accumulate cash value
* More affordable coverage
Whole Life Insurance
* "Permanent Insurance" because it's designed to be for your whole life.
* Premiums designed to remain level over the life of the policy
* You can build cash value that is tax deffered
Indexed Universal Life Insurance
* More flexibility to adjust the face amount and premiums you pay
* Build cash value without paying current income taxes on the increases and can access the fund using tax-free loans and withdrawals
* Flexibility allows you toincrease or decrease your death benefit depending on your life insurance needs
* Indexed means it mirrors the stock market recording only the gains, not the losses. It never goes down.
Contact US for more information